Thread: Thanks Shivv!

Berserker Class Leader Wolferine's Avatar

Thanks Shivv!

I just want to thank Shivv for creating the Spider's Bite XVIII for the Melee Classes and the Scorpion's Agony XVIII for the Tank Classes!

He is doing it and paying for the vials himself which can be kinda costly when you are knocking out 100 plus venom's.

Thanks Shivv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Likes: (6)
    Exxodia (06-19-2016),Feonixx (06-19-2016),Lluke (06-19-2016),Loagina (06-19-2016),Rezhin (06-19-2016),Tamorz (06-19-2016)
    Thanks shivv, if you need donations of plat let me know :)

Recruitment Officer
    Thank you Shivv. For you, and anyone else that is making stuffs for the guild, please let an officer know and we can hopefully cover the costs with guild funds.

Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Patancia View Post
    Thank you Shivv. For you, and anyone else that is making stuffs for the guild, please let an officer know and we can hopefully cover the costs with guild funds.
    Raid looting goes for raid benefit. I you make something to help the raid, we have pp to pay for it. That said, don't but A LOT of stuff before speaking to an officer (I have most of the guild funds)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonejangles View Post
    Raid looting goes for raid benefit. I you make something to help the raid, we have pp to pay for it. That said, don't but A LOT of stuff before speaking to an officer (I have most of the guild funds)
    ???

Pool Boy [also Guild Leader] Lluke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Szasha View Post
    ???
    Think he meant, don't BUY a lot of stuff without asking since we're sitting on quite a bit of it

8. Likes: (1)
    Loagina (06-20-2016)
    Berserker Class Leader Wolferine's Avatar
    I don't mind spending my own plat for benefit of the guild. I don't expect anything in return. I bought most of the Venom's out of pocket.

Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lluke View Post
    Think he meant, don't BUY a lot of stuff without asking since we're sitting on quite a bit of it
    yup...

Let me make clear, if you are going to spend plats on something for the guild, let Bonejangles or me know and we will reimburse you. We have guild funds for this purpose. You should not be paying for it out of pocket if it is for the guild.

Thank you.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek