PDA

View Full Version : The Twelve OWL Days of Christmas

Trajana
12-16-2011, 05:21 PM
On the first day of Christmas, Kong he gave to me, a one of his giant dingle-berries.

On the second day of Christmas, Zygi gave to me, a Belle that smells like pee and one Kongking ding-berry.

On the third day of Christmas, Fanra gave to me, a port to f’ing Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee and a one Kongking dingle-berry.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Darkfyyre gave to me, a damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Neenia gave unto me, FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Frydra gave to me, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Zonoz gave to me, a kick in the kneecaps, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Denlar gave to me, holy crap a raid death, a kick in the kneecaps, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Rabies gave to me, a link to the raid gear he got that I wanted, holy crap a raid death, a kick in the kneecaps, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the 10th day of Christmas, Bonejangles gave to me, a dead thing that I can play with, a link to the raid gear I wanted, holy crap a raid death, a kick in the kneecaps, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the 11th day of Christmas, Patancia gave to me, a tiny 20% rez, a dead thing that I can play with, a link to the raid gear I wanted, holy crap a raid death, a kick in the kneecaps, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

On the 12th day of Christmas, Itsmom gave to me, a shout to SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE, a tiny 20% rez, a dead thing that I can play with, a link to the raid gear that I wanted, holy crap a raid death, a kick in the kneecaps, a head full of fleas and lice…FIVE HOURS OF RAID INSTRUCTIONS…A damned Vah Shir illusion, a freaking port to Shar Val, a Belle that smells like pee pee, and one Kongking dingle berry.

Patancia
12-16-2011, 11:17 PM
What? No Red Rider beebee gun?:lol:

Jook
12-17-2011, 06:48 AM
That was cool.

Rabies
12-17-2011, 10:11 AM

Itsmom
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
LOL but i thought you liked buttercups???

Fasz
12-19-2011, 08:03 AM
what? no on the X day of Christmas Fasz gave to me, 1 i wanna sing-a jingle.... :)

Fanra
12-21-2011, 09:16 AM
/like

Denlar
12-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Very creative Trajana thank you. :tree2: