PDA

View Full Version : VoA Madness

Taken
11-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to see how everyone is enjoying the new expansion?!?

I heard there's quite a few that already have 75+ Alarian Skill! Grats guys

Drop me a line in game if ya need a monk to goof around with.

Taken

Gynessa
11-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Some

stuck lfg + work + kids and stuff -- did ding Xandreil + Vynessa + Xanslil to 91st

Itsmom
11-18-2011, 06:29 AM
well Xan you did better than i have so far, 64 hrs of work & ive not even logged in to see if i can do anything with the 50 or so work vouchers ive busted my butt to aquire, :deadhorsebeat:
thinking it MIGHT calm down really soon, getting new case next week YAY, i think:excited:

Mordethe
11-18-2011, 08:22 AM
I have yet to buy the expansion ...not sure when im gonna get around to it. How is everyone liking the new exp?

Denlar
11-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Hi Taken,

I have seen only the first two zones so far and they seem interesting. Did a few quests, killed afew things, fought my first named with Reechaani and the loot was WAR only woot!

Like Xandreil and Itsmoms I have been working alot an not spend much time in game. Hopefully this weekend.

Can always use a great player Taken will drop you a tell, hope you having fun an your sons doing better.

http://eq.sig.magelo.com/1832970.png (http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1832970)

Zude
11-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Itsmom, I believe last I saw, the only mob left from the pre-quests is the reward mob. You goto him and say prize, and get a pop up window of available prizes to win. Just an FYI for you and others that might of gotten token and not turned them in yet. :>

Fasz
11-21-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm in the same boat with a lot of you guys. I've had my kids a lot since the expansion cause the ex went on a vacation and then girlfriend took away a couple nights so I've gotten Alaran up to (38), got the Agarath kill quests done but only managed about 38% into level 91. I'm hoping to get a lot done this week since i probably won't see my girlfriend most of the week and we have a couple extra days off.

Glad i'm not the only one that has been lagging behind a little.

btw, the lag and now the game pausing everytime an NPC emotes or says anything has made it a lot less fun.