PDA

View Full Version : needed trophy activation

dorflin
01-22-2017, 11:41 AM
as a guild we need to be able to activate more than the few trophies we are able to . i myself would like to go back & finish some content we started instead of haveing 20 half started projects lets finish off some content so we can bennifit miore from the completions ..

Denlar
01-22-2017, 04:29 PM
tell us what is needed for the next trophy slot please. Do a little research and it will make it easier for the RLs to plan.

Fanra
01-22-2017, 06:25 PM
The downside to more trophies active is they use more tribute. So if we activate another trophy it will require people to tribute more to the guild.

Also, if you know of any better trophies we can replace the ones we use, that might give us a gain without more tribute, depending on the cost.

Here's what I have regarding trophies: http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Trophies

If you find out more, please put it there or, if you are not up to doing so, send the information to me (either post it here or otherwise) and I'll try to get it up there when I can.

Thanks.

smushmush
01-23-2017, 08:00 AM
Not a game changer.... 50 extra hps or 500 extra hps for that matter wont be worth taking 54 raiders.id be willing to bet if you didnt even turn it in during raids we would do the same. Yes any direction up is no downside but having a full raid go back 4 years for 25 ac or 250 hps i think will just annoy folks.
Smush

dorflin
01-23-2017, 09:09 PM
so instead of items getting bid on by al;ts loot for guild tribute alts are on there own . and hate raiding to gear up alts.

dorflin
01-23-2017, 09:10 PM
someone with far moore patients than i would need to research that i get frustrated to easy .

Patancia
01-23-2017, 09:12 PM
someone with far moore patients than i would need to research that i get frustrated to easy .
breathe