PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Shivv!

Wolferine
06-19-2016, 12:05 PM
I just want to thank Shivv for creating the Spider's Bite XVIII for the Melee Classes and the Scorpion's Agony XVIII for the Tank Classes!

He is doing it and paying for the vials himself which can be kinda costly when you are knocking out 100 plus venom's.

Thanks Shivv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mophios
06-19-2016, 03:49 PM
Thanks shivv, if you need donations of plat let me know :)

Patancia
06-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Thank you Shivv. For you, and anyone else that is making stuffs for the guild, please let an officer know and we can hopefully cover the costs with guild funds.

Bonejangles
06-19-2016, 08:39 PM
Thank you Shivv. For you, and anyone else that is making stuffs for the guild, please let an officer know and we can hopefully cover the costs with guild funds.

Raid looting goes for raid benefit. I you make something to help the raid, we have pp to pay for it. That said, don't but A LOT of stuff before speaking to an officer (I have most of the guild funds)

Loagina
06-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Raid looting goes for raid benefit. I you make something to help the raid, we have pp to pay for it. That said, don't but A LOT of stuff before speaking to an officer (I have most of the guild funds)

???

Lluke
06-20-2016, 12:59 PM
???

Think he meant, don't BUY a lot of stuff without asking since we're sitting on quite a bit of it

Wolferine
06-20-2016, 01:35 PM
I don't mind spending my own plat for benefit of the guild. I don't expect anything in return. I bought most of the Venom's out of pocket.

Bonejangles
06-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Think he meant, don't BUY a lot of stuff without asking since we're sitting on quite a bit of it

yup...

Fanra
06-22-2016, 04:04 PM
Let me make clear, if you are going to spend plats on something for the guild, let Bonejangles or me know and we will reimburse you. We have guild funds for this purpose. You should not be paying for it out of pocket if it is for the guild.

Thank you.