PDA

View Full Version : Guides to playing a warrior

Loagina
02-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the website The Steel Warrior? I keep getting a popup from my antivirus software that says it's a phony website. Did they take the original website down or what? Also can anyone recommend another good guide to playing a warrior as far as using discs and aas? My alt warrior has better hps and AC than me with my raid gear but still can't tank what the pet can. Is it even possible to play a warrior with just merc clerics? Athough I did upgrade her to heroic, I've had her for years but I'm thinking of replacing her with a necro. :biggrin: Thanks for any help.

Caielyen
02-24-2015, 07:14 PM
necro is good

Denlar
02-25-2015, 09:08 AM
Steel Warrior does seem down, I really liked that site too.

Vtull
02-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Turn on attack!

Fanra
02-25-2015, 02:19 PM
Don't worry about the mysterious button labeled "Taunt". It is unimportant.

Utanelen
02-25-2015, 05:51 PM
How to play a warrior:

Step 1: Target mob
Step 2: Turn on attack
Step 3: Send out mini me
Step 4: Kick, bash, or slam
Step 5: Taunt
Step 6: Refer to step 4
Step 7: Refer to step 5
Step 8: Hit yes on rez box
Step 9: Get rebuffed
Step 10: Start over from step 1

Loagina
02-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Ha hah, very funny. But actually after playing a mage and even learning how to play a bard fairly well, I am overwhelmed by all the warrior tomes and aas, especially the defensive ones. They all have different timers and recasts and I have more hotkeys set up for my warrior than my mage, trying to figure out which ones to use and when. :bash:

Utanelen
02-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Ha hah, very funny. But actually after playing a mage and even learning how to play a bard fairly well, I am overwhelmed by all the warrior tomes and aas, especially the defensive ones. They all have different timers and recasts and I have more hotkeys set up for my warrior than my mage, trying to figure out which ones to use and when. :bash:

Ya, I have no idea how to play a warrior. I do know that they have came a long way and there is so many more ways for them to get argo and mitigate damage. I really enjoy playing my Necro and I bet a mage necro combo would work pretty damn good.

Vtull
02-25-2015, 07:09 PM
I would ask one of our warrior raid tanks what their setups are and reverse construct from there ignoring any abilities they no longer use from lower levels.. When it comes to basic performance, all classes for the most part can be cook-booked. Well, accept SKs. They are l33t and requizors uborz skillzor!#4 Of course we even have our special bus players, but that doesn't change how we feel about Utan. :angel: You are doing well my little buddy. Keep practicing and one day....

Loagina
02-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Mieny tanked her first named in the Dino mission yesterday and did much better than the pet has ever done. I'm keeping her!