PDA

View Full Version : Not Dead =)

Shaminya
10-07-2014, 08:21 AM
Hey guys been going through alot in the last 3months the wife and i have moved into an Area of Melbourne with no internet provider can cover so we are both using our own data plans to get by =) once we source out a provider we will be back on in casual form of course, we both hope you all are okay and doing strong and look forward to see you all soonish.

Shaminya

Patancia
10-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Glad you guys are ok. Stop by more often. :biggrin:

Sanderia
10-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh man sorry to hear that! I don't think I could move where there was no net lol

Shaminya
02-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Hey Guys sorry for the absences been a struggle for sure... just a question i am on Eq Maglo and its not showing my sham, and only showing my necro is there a way to see if any of my chars got deleted when daybreak bought eq? and i will be coming back very soon

Fanra
02-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Hey Guys sorry for the absences been a struggle for sure... just a question i am on Eq Maglo and its not showing my sham, and only showing my necro is there a way to see if any of my chars got deleted when daybreak bought eq? and i will be coming back very soon
All characters of level 10 and above should be kept forever by SOE/Daybreak. Just login and see if they are there. You don't have to pay anything to log in.

Shaminya
02-10-2017, 06:09 AM
All characters of level 10 and above should be kept forever by SOE/Daybreak. Just login and see if they are there. You don't have to pay anything to log in.

okay after getting my account details i had a friend log me in and Deadweight, Shaminya, Cedary all my highest level chars are not showing on the account and my lower level char's are do i need to pay in order to have them back? and i am hoping to make my return but daybreak will not accept my credit card and i keep getting an error msg =(

Fanra
02-10-2017, 09:36 AM
okay after getting my account details i had a friend log me in and Deadweight, Shaminya, Cedary all my highest level chars are not showing on the account and my lower level char's are do i need to pay in order to have them back? and i am hoping to make my return but daybreak will not accept my credit card and i keep getting an error msg =(
No, you do not have to pay. Anyone who doesn't pay goes to Free to Play status. If your account existed before March 16, 2012, then you go to Silver status as well.

This means anyone can play without paying. You just have restricted play.

See here for details: http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Free_to_play

I'm not sure why some of your characters are "not showing". I do know that Free and Silver accounts have a limited number of characters per server. I don't know if that means that the extra characters are "locked" or not but they should still be around somewhere.

Exxodia
02-16-2017, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure why some of your characters are "not showing". I do know that Free and Silver accounts have a limited number of characters per server. I don't know if that means that the extra characters are "locked" or not but they should still be around somewhere.

Could it be possible some of your characters are just on a different server?

Patancia
02-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Also, we were all having issues with logging in and stuff for a week or so. Try again.

Shaminya
03-04-2017, 11:49 AM
hey hey,

so after a epic ordeal with Daybreak i have now had them change the country from America to Australia and i can add a payment source to my account lol, and as far as my chars they are all there but 1, it is greyed out according to a friend but i am happy i still have my necro, and sham, i am currently trying to get a computer as to play eq =) i am hoping to come back as just a guildie and maybe once i work out my schedule get a bit more into full time looking forward to seeing you all again thats for sure been a long time since i last played 2014 was last time my account was active =) hope you all are doing well

Patancia
03-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Glad you are getting it all figured out. :biggrin: