PDA

View Full Version : NTOV Fri Pug 5/31

Arakasi
05-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Raid Invites will start around 7 CT/8 EST with Raid Starting Around 730 EST

Channel ntov:pug

Last Week was Awesome.

About only thing Il tweak is I think for now on I'm calling "Roll Calls" and "Last Call" and "Grats Winner (Call out your number if you think you won) because it was too hard to juggle DZs and tells and sort through the roll spam

Last week was a mostly full DZ on a Holiday Weekend. Might be overfill this weekend. If we get overfill it will be a combo of low levels and bots who have to sit of course depending on class. So let me know if you are botting please (you can still win loot for bot if bot sits)

-----------------------------------------------------
Hello Fellow Raid Guilds

My Name is Arakasi of Shahrazad and I want to invite you to another Open Raid

Any mains & good alts are welcome

(Obviously I am not stepping on toes… so Mains need permission from your Guild Leadership to get the lockouts, . Good Alts = Decent Gear/Class/Skill)

1) All of our Guilds are in T2+
2) All of our Guilds don’t do NTOV as a regular target
3) All of our Guilds don’t raid on Friday Nights

Put those together and we get a goal that benefits all of our guild.

Goal: Open Guild Friday Night NTOV Fun Run
1) Have Fun for those who love to raid on a non-official raid day
2) Clear NTOV except for Vulak. End raid before Vulak.

Then if your Guild Leaders want to kill Vulak on Sat or Sun, you can without having to waste a lot of Main Guild time (Only trash, no dragons means more time for T2+ raids!)

Loot Rules:
Rule of 1. One rule to rule them all, and in courtesy to all to bind them!

A) You can win 1 item per dragon (spells count as an item)
B) You can roll 1 per person (no matter how many toons you are boxing, 1 roll)
C) 1 person rolling for 1 Char. ((means you can’t win and give away an item to someone else who rolled and lost the roll. If you change your mind and pass it goes to the next highest roll)
D) If you win an item, its yours you can log to an alt and loot it, or on a box. So you can play your strongest allowed toon and still roll for another. Again 1 roll limit

Please move to Western Wastes early/on time. If your guild has enough show for a banner, winners can banner in for loot if need be. If your guild does not, you might want to pre move any alts/boxes to WW in case you win. So you can be added and COHed quickly

Neenia
05-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Thanks Arakasi. Can you clarify the start/form time?

Raid Invites will start around 7 CT/8 EST with Raid Starting Around 730 EST

Is the start time 830 EST?

Arakasi
05-29-2013, 06:13 AM
Thanks Arakasi. Can you clarify the start/form time?

Is the start time 830 EST?

Opps I don't own a Time Machine. Would be nice though.

Yeah start time is always 30 after form though its possible if we fill early and people waiting there early that it could
start a drop before that.

Form about 5 PST 7 CT 8 EST

Start about 5:30 PST 730 CT 8:30 EST

Channel same ntov:pug

I am curious to see how it will go in terms of form/go. No holiday weekend/double xp might make people there quicker.