PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Pickup Raid Invite (5/24)

Arakasi
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello Fellow Raid Guilds

My Name is Arakasi of Shahrazad and I want to invite you to a Open Raid
NTOV on Friday May 24th.

Any mains & good alts are welcome

(Obviously I am not stepping on toes… so Mains need permission from your Guild Leadership to get the lockouts, . Good Alts = Decent Gear/Class/Skill)

1) All of our Guilds are in T2+
2) All of our Guilds don’t do NTOV as a regular target
3) All of our Guilds don’t raid on Friday Nights

Put those together and we get a goal that benefits all of our guild.

Goal: Open Guild Friday Night NTOV Fun Run
1) Have Fun for those who love to raid on a non-official raid day
2) Clear NTOV except for Vulak. End raid before Vulak.

Then if your Guild Leaders want to kill Vulak on Sat or Sun, you can without having to waste a lot of Main Guild time (Only trash, no dragons means more time for T2+ raids!)

Loot Rules:
Rule of 1. One rule to rule them all, and in courtesy to all to bind them!

A) You can win 1 item per dragon (spells count as an item)
B) You can roll 1 per person (no matter how many toons you are boxing, 1 roll)
C) 1 person rolling for 1 Char. ((means you can’t win and give away an item to someone else who rolled and lost the roll. If you change your mind and pass it goes to the next highest roll)
D) If you win an item, its yours you can log to an alt and loot it, or on a box. So you can play your strongest allowed toon and still roll for another. Again 1 roll limit

Raid Time:
Raid would start at 8:30 EST 7:30 Central 5:30 Pacific

Raid Invites will start 30 minutes before Raid Time. Tells to Arakasi

Please move to Western Wastes early/on time. If your guild has enough show for a banner, winners can banner in for loot if need be. If your guild does not, you might want to pre move any alts/boxes to WW in case you win. So you can be added and COHed quickly

If we fill class balance and being on time will be key :>

Hope to see you Friday 5/24

Rabies
05-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Hello and thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the open invite. We are not currently raiding ToV so maybe our raid leaders will allow mains to show if they want. I will join with main, if can, or alt =)

Neenia
05-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the invite! As RL I am fine with our guild members joining for NToV, since we are not raiding them anymore. Just let us know if there are any channels you want our members to join.

Arakasi
05-20-2013, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the invite! As RL I am fine with our guild members joining for NToV, since we are not raiding them anymore. Just let us know if there are any channels you want our members to join.

Good idea.

Keeping it simple: ntov:pug

Killaar
05-23-2013, 06:04 PM
you can count on my daggers being there!

Killaar
05-23-2013, 06:06 PM
doh! my signature isn't updated....grrrrr

Killaar
05-24-2013, 06:49 PM
I hope OW will have at least 1 officer present to drop a banner. or finally make me an officer!

Zude
05-25-2013, 08:55 PM
I am not sure how many people attended this raid. If it was not holiday weekend I assume you would of gotten even more owls to attend.