PDA

View Full Version : SERVERS UP!

Fanra
11-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Go play!

Mordethe
11-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Awsome..and I have tomorrow off how convenient :)

Gynessa
11-28-2012, 01:01 PM
/jealous - I'm working this week. I will be on tonight to find my 96th spells though!

Xand

ieaien
11-29-2012, 01:36 AM
May not see me around til Saturday (Friday night at the very earliest), due to lack of funding to get the expansion, and from what I noticed earlier, a lack of groups for anybody without said expansion

Mophios
11-29-2012, 07:05 AM
what is everyones first impressions so far? I have not had a chance to log into game will be on most of this weekend tho hopefully. Are there any progression things that have to be done to unlock raids, group zones, group armour or anything of the such?

Fanra
11-29-2012, 11:45 AM
what is everyones first impressions so far? I have not had a chance to log into game will be on most of this weekend tho hopefully. Are there any progression things that have to be done to unlock raids, group zones, group armour or anything of the such?
First thing I did on both Fanra and Baadby are the portal quests (http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Shard%27s_Landing#Portal_quests). They will let you use the portals in Shard's Landing to go to most zones. This way if a group opens up somewhere, you can get there.

Then I did the "Welcome to Shard's Landing" quest you get offered for zoning into Shard's Landing. That allows you to do the kill tasks in Shard's Landing.

After that I just helped others do them. Having a druid (or I guess a wizard) is a big help doing the portal quests, but is not necessary.

Now that I have those done, I'll just explore and grind levels and do some quests.

Fasz
11-29-2012, 03:01 PM
First thing I did on both Fanra and Baadby are the portal quests (http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Shard%27s_Landing#Portal_quests). They will let you use the portals in Shard's Landing to go to most zones. This way if a group opens up somewhere, you can get there.

Then I did the "Welcome to Shard's Landing" quest you get offered for zoning into Shard's Landing. That allows you to do the kill tasks in Shard's Landing.

After that I just helped others do them. Having a druid (or I guess a wizard) is a big help doing the portal quests, but is not necessary.

Now that I have those done, I'll just explore and grind levels and do some quests.

Thanks for letting me tag along with you doing the portal quest too, Fanra :)

I would also suggest that alaran language quest if your language is below 100. It's all ground spawns and quick and easy to do and the ground spawns spawn like every 30 seconds.

Jook
11-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks for letting me tag along with you doing the portal quest too, Fanra :)

I would also suggest that alaran language quest if your language is below 100. It's all ground spawns and quick and easy to do and the ground spawns spawn like every 30 seconds.

three of them spawn on the second floor.
If you have any issues finding the ground spawns, books, letters, notes, check to see if there is a room directly above it.