PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars 7 8 and 9 in the works.

Zude
10-30-2012, 05:15 PM
For a die-hard Star Wars fan like me, this is amazing. I just hope they stay with the path that the books took after Return of the Jedi. Here is the link, and Disney now has the rights and such.

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newsstory.asp?category=Entertainment&id=20121030/4eba5a4f-d922-4f2f-982d-c56aad5e21c0

Gynessa
10-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Admiral Thrawn and such! Hell ya!

I saw Lucas was selling to Disney for 4 billion... hope they don't screw the pooch on this!

Poor Luke was so messed up in the books always ...

Named our dog Jade (after Mara Jade) and my second son would've been named Mara if he'd been a girl.

Fasz
10-31-2012, 08:53 AM
I am a HUGE Star Wars fan. Star Wars came out when i was 10 back in 1977. I even loved the new movies with a few exceptions that i could overlook. I don't understand why people got so bent about the new movies because Lucas did a great job of adding in all the little details like when Obi-wan fought Anakin and they showed Obi-wan picking up his light sabre before he left him which set up the scene in Star Wars when Obi-wan gave that same light sabre to Lluke in the scene where he brought Lluke into his home. I loved seeing all the little things that made me think.."ahhhh that's how it happened". I thought Revenge of the Sith was AWESOME!! I read all the books and always felt that they portrayed Lluke badly in the movies. He seemed so lame and i always felt like Jedi were a lot more powerful and Lucas portrayed this perfectly in his new movies.

Josipp
10-31-2012, 05:01 PM
i heard today that lucas will be advising disney when they start the movies

tweelis
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
On a related note, HUGE kudo's to Lucas for donating his entire $4 billion to education.