PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Break

Utdar
09-25-2012, 03:43 PM
I have been on disability for the past couple of years and money is pretty tight. I spend most of my time on the computer and EQ has always been a good break. I am not a chatty person but I do enjoy raiding with all of you. Been trying to justify the 16 bucks a month for EQ for several months now since I have not grouped since mid Nov and only been logging in to raid since then. Now we have another expansion coming out so more expense with that. I just can not do it at this time. So, taking a break for a bit.

Denlar
09-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Good luck an hope you can return soon.

Remember you can buy a longer subscription for less moeny, I pay less than $ 10.00 a month.

http://eq.sig.magelo.com/1832970.png (http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1832970)

Fanra
09-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Remember you can buy a longer subscription for less moeny, I pay less than $ 10.00 a month.
They had a special where they guaranteed $99 a year forever. While that is gone now you can still get yearly for less than $16 a month. Of course, that means you need to put the money up front in one lump sum which might be a problem for you.

And yes, I expect RoF will cost $40, which is a lot for someone on disability.

I can only hope things improve for you and you can come back.

Patancia
09-25-2012, 05:08 PM
When did they take away the 99 a year? That's what I have.
I hope you get the itch again soon, Utdar. We miss you when you are gone. :hug:

Loagina
09-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Take care Utdar. Hope to see you back soon. :hug::bye:

Zammis
09-25-2012, 06:17 PM
here is a fun note : be a EQ GUIDE after you start up being a guide you will be granted play time to your account it can take up to 3 months to get going but none the less it will be come payd for

reqiurments are for you to :
be able to do 4 RP = roleplay sessions a week
or Be able to make it 1 day a week for a quest
all is easy to do

so go take the test get on board if ya need more info let me know

ohhh and futher more once you getin to the program you are eligable after a certin amount of time being a apprentice.... are able to recive your free SOE LIVE / fanfair Tickets imagin going for free you just have to pay ur room and to and from therm location

well that all i have for now starting to drink here haveing a party :) WOOHOO

Patancia
09-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Wow, that's a good idea Zammis. You should look into that Utdar.

Fanra
09-25-2012, 06:34 PM
When did they take away the 99 a year? That's what I have.
Everyone who signed up for the $89.88 a year special gets it forever. I confused the price, it was $89.88. But the sign up time was only for like a week, like last month.

As for the $99 a year thing, that was years ago and is also lasts forever if you signed up years ago.

Patancia
09-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Ok, thanks Fanra.

Fasz
09-26-2012, 08:23 AM
thought the guide program had been dead for a long time now

Vtull
09-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Can't think of another form of paid entertainment after taking into account the decision to maintain an internet connection where you can get so many hours of involvement for less than going out to dinner or even a movie.

Loagina
09-26-2012, 11:12 AM
It is hard to find a group these days and many are playing their alts.

Taken
09-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Hit me up some time if you're having trouble finding groups. I'm always up for a group with some awesome people; especially when they are old guildies.

Mbiki
09-28-2012, 06:39 PM
It is hard to find a group these days and many are playing their alts.

Loagina, send me tell when I am playing Sifoon or Nyteshade, I'll be happy to group with you,
Mbiki

Loagina
09-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Loagina, send me tell when I am playing Sifoon or Nyteshade, I'll be happy to group with you,
Mbiki

Thanks!