View Full Version : Lealue passed away 01/26/2022

Eldragor
01-26-2022, 05:13 PM
To everyone, Balasi was made aware today by lealue's sister that she passed away today.

her real name was "April Estep Prater"

I must say that this has affected me deeper than loosing anyone ive ever known of EQ, she was a true wonderful person, always so friendly and caring. Thankfully I believe she was a Christian, so shes in a much better place than this old world full of sickness.

She had been battling severe breathing issues for the past several years, recently it had gotten much worse and I had been trying to be on alot to play and speak with her. What a wonderful person she was, what an honor to have known her.

One of the best parts of my fellowship and our guild has passed, I hope many of you find her facebook and send your love.

Gonna miss you Lealue, love you girl!

Lluke
01-26-2022, 05:55 PM
/hugs to you and /prayers for you, brother... =(

Bareasstank
01-26-2022, 06:24 PM
I have not personally known April for very long but for the time that I have spent with her she has been very caring and a kind person and I am very saddened by her passing. May she rest in peace and forever live in our hearts.

Schatze
01-26-2022, 06:34 PM
/prayers for her and her family.

Jawgwa
01-26-2022, 07:07 PM
Caring is the one word that comes to mind so quickly when you think of Lealue. Will miss her as well. Losing anyone in our lives makes us feel so "human".

Marine
01-26-2022, 09:33 PM
I didn't know her well but times I spoke with her were always full of kindness and warmth.

Safe Journeys Lealue. *hugs*

Caielyen
01-26-2022, 09:38 PM
Prayers