Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Downtime Issues (April 16, 2020)

Awww, I just got home too

2. Likes: (1)
    Loagina (04-16-2020)
    Keep posted all. Does not look good so far.

Officer, Raid Leader
    These people (daybreak/ Darkpaw really suck. I am really pissed they cater to high end guilds. I do not believe the game was actually fixed, I think they brought it up to please a guild and then crashed it again. Really shity of them in my opinion. I made a post on their forums and I am sure I will get a bunch of shit by the high end guilds for it but really don't give a damn.

5. Likes: (2)
    Josipp (04-16-2020),Lealue (04-16-2020)
    Now i have to go check their forums....

Officer, Raid Leader
    UPDATE - We will be unlocking servers at 1 PM PDT and have verified that T3 raids are active as well, we apologize for the inconvenience this downtime has caused and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

dreamweaver, Today at 1:21 PM Report

2020-04-16 @ 13:35:09, Guild Realm of Insanity got drunk and created an elaborate Saw-like trap for Derakor the Vindicator
    2020-04-16 @ 13:36:58, Guild Reckless Ascension got drunk and created an elaborate Saw-like trap for Derakor the Vindicator
    2020-04-16 @ 13:45:27, Guild Silent Redemption got drunk and created an elaborate Saw-like trap for Derakor the Vindicator
    2020-04-16 @ 13:45:35, Guild Return of the Exiled got drunk and created an elaborate Saw-like trap for Derakor the Vindicator
    2020-04-16 @ 13:59:23, Guild Realm of Insanity brought peace to the Avatar of War
    2020-04-16 @ 14:09:19, Guild Silent Redemption brought peace to the Avatar of War
    2020-04-16 @ 14:16:45, Guild Reckless Ascension brought peace to the Avatar of War
    2020-04-16 @ 14:19:50, Guild Return of the Exiled brought peace to the Avatar of War
    2020-04-16 @ 14:26:51, Guild Realm of Insanity wheted their weapons and went Seeking the Sorcerer

[UPDATE] We're aware of the current downtime issues being experienced. I have alerted the ops team and will update as soon as I have more information.

dreamweaver, Today at 3:37 PM Report

Her post is done pacific time which would be 2:37, All the raid win are Pacific time as well

Mind blow. What... all these raiders were clicking enter world until they could, organized a raid force and defeated the newest Tier in minutes before the servers crashed?!

I don't agree it was simple catering to high end guilds. Stuff happens and today was just a bad day for EQ.

Tomorrow will come.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

This is what I asked on Discord
    and the replies from Dreamweaver. I got quite the response to shis.
    dreamweaverToday at 5:40 PM
    @dreamweaver Did you guys unlock the servers just so some of the top tier gulds could do the raids. It seems awful fishy that the claim was that you were unlocking. Some guilds were able to do the raids. Then immediately after they were finished things went to crap. Some are claiming that EQ catered to the high end guilds to allow them to raid and forgone a continued troubleshooting to fix this at the expense of every single non member of those guilds catered to.
    Dreamweaver@Tenken We did not unlock just so players could do the raids.
    TenkenToday at 5:41 PM
    @dreamweaver Did you just unlock or did they find the problem and impliment a fix?
    @Crixx yes my tin foil hat is on

dreamweaverToday at 5:41 PM
    @dreamweaver Did you just unlock or did they find the problem and impliment a fix?
    @Tenken The second crash is not related to the issues from the first crash.
    @Tenken It seems more likely that they unlocked the servers and found a gamebreaking bug that called for the team to be brought back in, or that the servers went down on themselves, not intentionally brought down until it was being worked on
    dreamweaverToday at 5:42 PM
    They did not "just unlock" sorry.

11. Likes: (1)
    Josipp (04-16-2020)
    Officer, Raid Leader
    They deleted my post, now I really believe it is true.

13. Likes: (1)
    hamila (04-16-2020)
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/.../#post-3895244
    [UPDATE] At this time we do not have an ETA for servers coming back up as the team is still working to solve the issue. When one is available I will update here.
    dreamweaver, 3 minutes ago
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek