Thread: Essence update and faction question

Essence update and faction question

I have been working my way through the missions leading up to essence of the dragon 1.

Partisan of Lceanium is done, thanks to Mahril for helping in the god-awful drachnid caves.

Partisan of Frontier Mountains is done, via the genius strategy of being online while Lluke runs through it with alts.

Partisan of Droga is done, same as FM.

Partisan of Scorched Woods is done, except for Digging Yourself Deeper, with the burynai guy Geddis.

My question is - I have ally faction with the centaurs, but I see no way of doing the Digging quest without killing centaurs for burynai faction. Can that be right? Is this really setup to ruin your faction just to complete the Partisan of SW line?

2. Likes: (1)
    Loagina (11-19-2018)
    Yes, you have to kill centaurs. Don't worry, you can actually work it so you are not KOS to either side if that concerns you. In any case, changing factions back and forth can be done, just takes some killing.

See: http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Ess...f_the_Dragon_I for full details.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

OK, thanks for the speedy reply, Fanra.

5. Likes: (1)
    Fanra (11-19-2018)
    I saw a faction lock potion in the store after I read this - might help if willing to spend DB cash? Not sure how long the factions you're talking about take

Thanks, X. I wound up killing centaurs for 2 hours or so and got the mole faction pretty quickly. I am now KoS to the centaurs, though. I don't imagine that will ever matter going forward.