Thread: Tevraii/Mahril the Stalker

Tevraii/Mahril the Stalker

Hey, I'd hate to do this but this is getting old and out of hand.

For several months now, I don't know what's up with Tevraii/Mahril , and I don't know him/her/it.

But Tevraii/Mahril has been STALKING and TRAINING me every time he finds me in any zone.

I tried talking to Tevraii/Mahril but he/she/it denies everything. Hope he knows that STALKING is actually a real life offense whether it is done online or offline, and it carries a misdemeanor or up to one year in jail if convicted.

I have already submitted a petition against Tevraii/Mahril at DBG.

Thanks for understanding.

You are making an assumption that these two toons are related.
    They are not. They live on opposite sides of the country.

They both play ALOT.

I think we need more information.
    You aren't giving us alot of facts, and the primary fact that you are assuming that these two toons are the same person is so wrong, I have a hard time getting past.

Guild Leader
    While we discourage and discipline our members for conduct contrary to socially acceptable standards, and if your accusations hold merit the same will apply, however, I find it hard to believe they randomly chose out of the blue just you to practice this aberrant behavior on. What role has your actions played in this? Provide some actual data with your claim or you will be ignored.

Pool Boy [also Guild Leader] Lluke's Avatar
    Hello Adun... Nice to see you again...

The accusations you are bringing are, of course, very serious in nature... It sounds like you've handled it from your end with the petition to Daybreak... However, if your intention in posting here was for Omani Winter to also investigate further, please Private Message me logs, screenshots, a brief description of events, dates/times... Something tangible we can work with...

I'd like to this to remain professional, but feel there is relevance in reminding you that your time with us, while brief, was tumultuous as well, containing similar complaints against members... Those complaints were investigated by officers, and found to be without traction...

Tevraii and Mahril are longstanding members here, with outstanding reputations, and while we take all complaints filed to our guild with the utmost gravity, your history with the guild is a mitigating factor...

So, for this event, please provide the required evidence to support your claims, so that we can then determine the proper response...

5. Likes: (6)
    Denlar (12-15-2017),eriadoc (12-15-2017),Feonixx (12-15-2017),Firewyne (12-15-2017),Itsmom (12-17-2017),Rezhin (12-15-2017)
    Berserker Class Leader Wolferine's Avatar
    CONTENTS DELETED - I am staying out of Guild Business for the time being.

I have to say that this sounds out of character for Mahril.

Angre
    Last edited by Wolferine; 12-19-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    "Wolferine"

7. Likes: (1)
    Foarian (12-22-2017)