Thread: How can we take advantage of the shorter instance lock-out timer

How can we take advantage of the shorter instance lock-out timer

Hey all,
    Round two of the 2017 Fall Fun bonuses: https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-fa...ses-2-nov-2017

From Wednesday, November 15, 2017, until Tuesday, November 28, 2017, ALL players will experience 50% shorter instance lockout timers while adventuring!
    Anything special you guys are gonna do with this? Anything sweet and dirty that borders on exploitative? Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything specific...

Incredibly lame. It should be bonus XP.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

3. Likes: (3)
    Gitanes (11-15-2017),Loagina (11-15-2017),Rezhin (11-15-2017)
    We should hit Gorenaire, Droga, Prince and Queen Twice a week while we can

5. Likes: (2)
    Firewyne (11-15-2017),Tevraii (11-15-2017)
    What Tenken said. Nice way to gear up faster. I don't care about xp anymore but Fanra is right, bonus xp would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tevraii View Post
    What Tenken said. Nice way to gear up faster. I don't care about xp anymore but Fanra is right, bonus xp would be better.
    Yeah, honestly bonus XP would just make me play my Ranger or Beastlord. I'm wasting AA on the ENC as it is. So while I don't know the best way to leverage the lockout timer situation in the group game, I'm thinking I'd like to run the Lceanium mission several times until I get the aug. Anyone with me?

Doc, if you are running at the normal time we have grouped, Ill roll along with ya!

As we saw last night the raids do half half the raid timers as before. We are going to be doing the Queen but will be farming the other three EOK raids hard for currency and flags.