Thread: Hey Omani!

Hey Omani!

Long time no talk, hopefully a few people will recognize my name. I've just been playing on Agnarr recently and happened to log on my old toon and got nostalgic. Nice to see some names I recognize bouncing around.

Pool Boy [also Guild Leader] Lluke's Avatar
    Careful... One of these days you'll wander back in and not be able to get back out! =P

I'm already hopelessly addicted to Agnarr. Managed to complete wizard epic in Kunark, so theres no hope for me.

Dust off your Bertoxx toon, and try out some of the modern stuff... We've got tons of people on throughout the day just hanging out, grouping and enjoying the game... =)

I've been thinking about it, I was on Neuadven and ran into PoFire for old times sake and killed a few mobs. It's just so overwhelming, and I've heard groups are decently hard to come by until you get up into the 80s or 90s.

Groups aren't all that tough to come by.. We have lots of people that are under 100.. And even if you have trouble finding members around your level, you'd still be able to get into a group with 105 players and get very, very good XP... Getting yourself up to 105 wouldn't take any time at all

Recruitment Officer
    Welcome back, Noodles.