Thread: Maxed out TH11 here :)

Maxed out TH11 here :)

Hey guys, just noticed the sub for CoC.. I'm a maxed out TH11 including walls with the exception of some lab junk I never ever use (goblins, clone spell). Co-Leader of guild Lurks. MickyBlackout #GQ8CQCP Feel free to add me!

2. Likes: (1)
    Denlar (04-10-2017)
    Casual Member
    Denlar pointed me in this direction, not sure if your wanting to join or just add friends, your clan looks way above us were mostly casual friends and family of Omani Winter, but if you want to join just look up Deathtouch and look for guildmates names you recognize and request if your wanting to join.

4. Likes: (1)
    Denlar (04-10-2017)
    I figured just friends Dereeoobs. I've been an elder in Lurks for years and recently a Co-Leader. Invites, kicks, etc are voted on by the elders+, overall guild affairs by our leader Uncle Dace and Co-leaders, Dace and I usually hash out what our top 5 should do come last couple hours of war. Wasn't sure if Omani clashed together or just a ragtag assortment of players across many clans..

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlingdead View Post
    Wasn't sure if Omani clashed together or just a ragtag assortment of players across many clans..
    We are current members and some retired guild members and family and friends of members.