Thread: Lag Reduction Guide

Lag Reduction Guide

Courtesy of Scornfire of Darkstar Alliance.

2-3 yrs old.
    Although I am surprised about the Audio triggers... more reason to switch to Gametexttrigger (no longer being served) or GINA (Awesome!!!).
    Keep in mind, you would want some of those particles on to see very important Raid Auras!!!

Lag Reduction Guide

Good ole DA (Darkstar Alliance) that was a guild on my old server.

Exxodia is there a site or a post that explains how to set up GINA (no not Bonham ). I am not computer wiz, but I keep hear how awesome GINA is for audio triggers. I would like to download GINA and use, but at the same time I don't want to get stuck wasting half a day trying to get it to work or screwing up my current game settings.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa View Post
    Exxodia is there a site or a post that explains how to set up GINA.
    Best place I found was the site below, he has a walk-through which is pretty clear as long as you take your time.

http://www.jaburt.com/eq/audiotriggers.htm#

Quote Originally Posted by Exxodia View Post
    Although I am surprised about the Audio triggers... more reason to switch to Gametexttrigger (no longer being served) or GINA (Awesome!!!).
    With the ability now to uncheck those audio triggers you don't use, you don't have to delete them, just uncheck them.

The link you gave is basically from the same source I used to create my Graphics and performance settings guide on my wiki. I've updated it since then.

I'll have to read the linked information to see if there is anything I need to add to my guide.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

5. Likes: (1)
    Exxodia (12-09-2015)