Some may have known that this day was coming and others may not believe it. I left Omani Winter a few minutes ago in game. This decision was not easy because I have so many friends that I have worked with for many years to achieve many goals and I hold the help you provided me close to my heart as I hope you do the help that I provided to any of you.
I will point out a few things that made the decision easier for me and hope that the people who I leave behind may use to make the guild stronger. First, cherish the memories of your former guilds but move on as one unit. There is still comments in chat channels and on the boards that are belittling current members because of what guild they belonged to prior to the merge.
Secondly, work on raid strats that work for Omani Winter. Strats that worked prior to the merge are not necessarily the best strats anymore, cause you are a new unit. With this new unit, you have filled gaps that both guilds had and had formulated systems to work due to those gaps. Those gaps are filled now and you need to address the new deficiencies.
With those two point made, I wish all of you great success. Lastly, if anyone needs help on an individual basis feel free to send me a tell.