Thread: *waves happy like* ;)

*waves happy like* ;)

you guys:O hows life in everquest? I quit Aion long ago. I watched the trailers for the upcoming everquest next, and applied for beta. To bad they said its going to be a long wait ;/ but then again im in no hurry:)

As said before, i got my house:D heres a pic

I so in love being out on my own<3 Although ive attempted a relationship again and failed....just relationships are hard for someone as awesome as me i guess:p

Oh and theres the new addition to the family of mine, Izzy

Likes to eat lots, and attack my feet and hands lol owwie. Still adjusting to my massive Black Lab though....which lab is a bit on the hyper side still. We are working on it;)

And yes, ive been drawing still, below is my devi :
    http://collie-0.deviantart.com/gallery/

since im laid back more, ive been getting back into drawing no matter how bad i may think it is. Cause no matter what, i must keep drawing to get better. On day ill be a great digital artist like the ones online now:o i cant wait :D

2. Likes: (1)
    Loagina (08-04-2013)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuichi View Post
    y
    since im (getting) laid more, ive been getting laid back

No no that's not the right quote... I read that all wrong.

Grats on the house.

Relationships are... work.
    So you just haven't met the right person... yet.

WB. Grats on the house. Cute cat there : ). Don't worry about the relationship thing. I'm in the same boat and haven't let it bother me. All you can do is try right : ) lol. Good luck on the drawing. That is some hard stuff to do.

LOL your funny Jook ;)

and yeah relationships...i just dont wanna try again. im done with relationships for good. ill just enjoy being alone, it doesnt seem to bother me at all, then i can always hang with the friends, which lately ive been hanging out with, getting drunk and stuff XD