Thread: SERVERS UP!

SERVERS UP!

Go play!
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

Retired
    Awsome..and I have tomorrow off how convenient :)

/jealous - I'm working this week. I will be on tonight to find my 96th spells though!

Xand

a/k/a Vowels
    May not see me around til Saturday (Friday night at the very earliest), due to lack of funding to get the expansion, and from what I noticed earlier, a lack of groups for anybody without said expansion

what is everyones first impressions so far? I have not had a chance to log into game will be on most of this weekend tho hopefully. Are there any progression things that have to be done to unlock raids, group zones, group armour or anything of the such?

Quote Originally Posted by Mophios View Post
    what is everyones first impressions so far? I have not had a chance to log into game will be on most of this weekend tho hopefully. Are there any progression things that have to be done to unlock raids, group zones, group armour or anything of the such?
    First thing I did on both Fanra and Baadby are the portal quests. They will let you use the portals in Shard's Landing to go to most zones. This way if a group opens up somewhere, you can get there.

Then I did the "Welcome to Shard's Landing" quest you get offered for zoning into Shard's Landing. That allows you to do the kill tasks in Shard's Landing.

After that I just helped others do them. Having a druid (or I guess a wizard) is a big help doing the portal quests, but is not necessary.

Now that I have those done, I'll just explore and grind levels and do some quests.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanra View Post
    First thing I did on both Fanra and Baadby are the portal quests. They will let you use the portals in Shard's Landing to go to most zones. This way if a group opens up somewhere, you can get there.

Then I did the "Welcome to Shard's Landing" quest you get offered for zoning into Shard's Landing. That allows you to do the kill tasks in Shard's Landing.

After that I just helped others do them. Having a druid (or I guess a wizard) is a big help doing the portal quests, but is not necessary.

Now that I have those done, I'll just explore and grind levels and do some quests.
    Thanks for letting me tag along with you doing the portal quest too, Fanra :)

I would also suggest that alaran language quest if your language is below 100. It's all ground spawns and quick and easy to do and the ground spawns spawn like every 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasz View Post
    Thanks for letting me tag along with you doing the portal quest too, Fanra :)

I would also suggest that alaran language quest if your language is below 100. It's all ground spawns and quick and easy to do and the ground spawns spawn like every 30 seconds.

three of them spawn on the second floor.
    If you have any issues finding the ground spawns, books, letters, notes, check to see if there is a room directly above it.