Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time and Tides Beaten! Commenorative Stickfigures..

Fixed i can't go anywhere without mah deathwisper and decapitated gnome head
    fixed.jpg

So what's the next big challenge that will be worthy of stick figures? Pillar's is supposed to be pita, but... would the final event ( Triune God ) be the next worthy win?

That is so awesome!!!! And Laraths pic fits him 8-p

Recruit
    Well, I think it might be too early to judge, we should wait and see what our next even is that we bash our heads against for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jook View Post
    And yes those are supposed to be Assless chaps on Fry
    That is awesome Jook!!

and aren't all chaps assless? if not they would just be ..... pants !

Damn, now if only I were there on the waitlist I could have been Puss in Boots! :P

Thanks Jook, this was fun to look at :)
    In the raid we have Jesus in robes who can shoot lightening bolts out of his eyes and summon sharks with freakin lazer beams compared to Lluke who barely can walk and chew gum but can throw a dagger or two and splash the raid. Lluke is waiting patiently on the wait list while the raid engages. The raid engages and multiple times through the event Jesus pulls aggro resulting in mob resets, raid wipes, and or fails to stop DPSing when requested. Now, Jesus is decimating the rest of the guild DPS wise; his sharks are pew pewing anything and everything but due to resets, the event has not been beaten. The RLs decide that even though Jesus is God's gift to humanity and in this case DPS, he can't control his aggro and ultimately a considerable cause of failure so they decide to replace Jesus with Lluke. Lluke comes in, does his 10 DPS, and after 30 mins the raid wins. - Vtull

lmfaoo jook i remember when we did the MPG trial raids and you always made the rangers dead with bow and arrows in our hands

Retired
    Thats way awesome!!!!!!! Just like our WIN(way awesome). WTG Jook, u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another stick figure from the way way back

10. Likes: (1)
    Fanra (02-11-2018)
    Recruitment Officer
    Bump. Jook can you post the others please? I can't find them. I'm in a memory mood.