Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone

There's a pretty big thread on the Sony boards about the F2P stuff. Anybody that has an account and has ever paid will automatically get a silver membership. It's the 100% new accounts that will be on the free list. Also, any character that has existed will be grandfathered into playable. So if somebody wants to play their level 75 gnome enchanter will be able to do so even though it isn't on the race/class list for silver. This is why my wife's accounts with a halfling cleric, wood elf druid, iksar shaman, gnome chanter and gnome rogue will make an appearance once in awhile.

Retired
    i left EQ for EQ2 sometime in 2007, got a warlock to 70. I played for about 8 months and never felt comfortable. I hated the linked mobs and felt so restrained. Went back to EQ 1 and felt at home again. Only thing i like better in EQ2 was being able to sell my stuff offline and i like the tradeskilling better.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by shasroh View Post
    Speaking of EQ2 I stopped that when rift came out..tried to do both but couldn't and I have since stopped rift and am in swtor...game is fun but community feels lacking. Only places I have thoroughly felt I belonged was here in EQ1 and in Fortune Hunters Alliance in EQ2.
    Yup I did the same..Rift just got too boring for me. SWToR, I loved the story line for the sith warrior, but once i hit 50, it was bad. no real end content other than grinding the dailies and the raids suck.

EQ2, I moved to the AB server and I'm liking it. We do raid a couple times a week, but aren't near end content, so no worries about waiting for another expansion.

Retired
    I have been enjoying the game at 50, we just started raiding last week and the raids haven't been bad yet. I enjoy warzones also though.

(((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))) Gandol. miss ya buddy, hope all is well =)