Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Retired

Hi everyone

Thought I would poke my head in and see how everyone is doing?

Most of you probably don't remember me as very few names looks familiar to me here on the forums, I was in Omani several years ago. I remember when Jook was a recruit =P I of course remember pat and when I last play Mystipul was in I think Phantom Raiders?

I see you guys are still alive and kicking, I have toyed with the idea of logging in for alittle bit, esp when I saw the F2P anouncement, but I would have to by SK class again and last time I logged in I was so lost!

Retired
    you should still be able to use your old account. I'm still doing the eq2 thing.. :)

Retired
    Ah Gandol your here too!

Ya but I don't have my active sub anymore. SO i would have to resub or buy my class unless I get it to play without doing that..then that would rock.

Retired
    Speaking of EQ2 I stopped that when rift came out..tried to do both but couldn't and I have since stopped rift and am in swtor...game is fun but community feels lacking. Only places I have thoroughly felt I belonged was here in EQ1 and in Fortune Hunters Alliance in EQ2.

Quote Originally Posted by shasroh View Post
    Ya but I don't have my active sub anymore. SO i would have to resub or buy my class unless I get it to play without doing that..then that would rock.
    If you still remember your account sign in and password you should be able to just log in and play once f2p goes active. Of course, you are limited unless you pay but if you have an old character you can play them for free regardless of class or race. They are just limited to certain things, you can't earn any more AAs if over 100 (or 1000, I don't know exactly how that works), can't visit latest expansion, can't go over level 90, etc.
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

Recruitment Officer
    Hey Shasroh. It's good to hear from you. In case you might be thinking of Fan Faire again, we will have a big crowd going this year. Would love to meet up with you.

Retired
    Fan Faire is out this year, going to star wars celebration this summer, and that is barely in the budget, let alone 2 trips.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanra View Post
    If you still remember your account sign in and password you should be able to just log in and play once f2p goes active. Of course, you are limited unless you pay but if you have an old character you can play them for free regardless of class or race. They are just limited to certain things, you can't earn any more AAs if over 100 (or 1000, I don't know exactly how that works), can't visit latest expansion, can't go over level 90, etc.

That is awesome fanra, now I will have to log in...just to redownload the whole game again lol

I remember the last time I logged in all my old raid gear felt so lackluster compared to the defiant? ( I could have the name wrong) armor that I saw all over. I'll have to log in and see if I can find anyone I used to know.

Hail the Mighty Shasroh,

free to play will suck, too many limitations, but if you do play, upgrades for you will come easy, it's crap that everyone else either has or has way better.

Retired
    Ya, the limitations look pretty lame, but ill do the F2P to see if I am feeling it.