Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG hi guys:o

OMG hi guys:o

Just shouting out to u guys:D How u guys been? Miss u all<3 Ive started 12 hour shifts, hard to find time to play anything. Ive quit Aion now, im looking at Tera and guild wars 2, but not sure ill be playing them. Having to much fun enjoying life outside the game:p But just wanted to say hey:D

Recruitment Officer
    /Hey Ryuichi.

Quote Originally Posted by Patancia View Post
    /Hey Ryuichi.
    hey pat:D

Hail the Mighty Ryuichi

when are you going to come play? and hiya ryuichi

DKP Officer
    Hi stranger /hugs

Retired
    waves ryu gl and have fun hun

hi again, yea ive been searching for a house, with no luck... All the ones i did look at from the realitor were to old...gas heated...wood stoves...im like noooo...she even showed me a house that was 1937... So i decided to see what the new double wides and stuff, and found a double wide i might like from clayton homes. They provide a land and home package deal, and thought i might try that. Im going today to ask them about land :o. Ive been so busy, ive dropped all gaming atm. Havent played in a few months. And going back to everquest did interest me at a point but idk ^^; im so far behind and the way it is now i gotta have a group to do things in the game, thats why i left mainly. I saw myself only attending raids till i got to sleepy, or had to call it quits before work the next day. I would have to remember how to play again too X.x im so out of it. But yeah nice to talk laters:D

Retired
    Before buying any mobile home, try to find out average heating/cooling costs per month. Unless trailers made today are way better, the costs of keeping them heated or cooled can be extremely high compared to a house.
    Out of chaos, I create order
    From order, I generate chaos
    The world is mine to twist to my will

Quote Originally Posted by Blyndem Denkilem View Post
    Before buying any mobile home, try to find out average heating/cooling costs per month. Unless trailers made today are way better, the costs of keeping them heated or cooled can be extremely high compared to a house.
    im going to have central air and heating. im so use to having it, thats just what i want O.o But after running around just today i can tell just finding the land is going to be a hassle lol. But ill just keep looking:D *huggles bly*