Thread: Lealue passed away 01/26/2022

Casual Member

Lealue passed away 01/26/2022

To everyone, Balasi was made aware today by lealue's sister that she passed away today.

her real name was "April Estep Prater"

I must say that this has affected me deeper than loosing anyone ive ever known of EQ, she was a true wonderful person, always so friendly and caring. Thankfully I believe she was a Christian, so shes in a much better place than this old world full of sickness.

She had been battling severe breathing issues for the past several years, recently it had gotten much worse and I had been trying to be on alot to play and speak with her. What a wonderful person she was, what an honor to have known her.

One of the best parts of my fellowship and our guild has passed, I hope many of you find her facebook and send your love.

Gonna miss you Lealue, love you girl!

2. Likes: (5)
    Exxodia (01-26-2022),Lluke (01-26-2022),Loagina (01-26-2022),Rezhin (01-27-2022),Tankye (01-26-2022)
    Pool Boy [also Guild Leader] Lluke's Avatar
    /hugs to you and /prayers for you, brother... =(

I have not personally known April for very long but for the time that I have spent with her she has been very caring and a kind person and I am very saddened by her passing. May she rest in peace and forever live in our hearts.

Healer Herder
    /prayers for her and her family.

Caring is the one word that comes to mind so quickly when you think of Lealue. Will miss her as well. Losing anyone in our lives makes us feel so "human".

Casual Member
    I didn't know her well but times I spoke with her were always full of kindness and warmth.

Safe Journeys Lealue. *hugs*
    Marine - 120 Beastlord
    Bridger - 120 Ranger
    Denver - 116 Beastlord
    Weaponx - 110 Wizard

Give me coffee, or give me death!