Thread: hotkeys, keyboards, many button things.

hotkeys, keyboards, many button things.

I was wondering how people did the whole hot button things. do u use different keyboards? what is your setup like?

Lethy says i have gone over board. I have told fanra some of the things i use

I have the following
    Logitech
    G910
    G600
    G13
    Corsair
    kb55
    iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen
    I also use 2 galaxy tabs pads running MARTIC.

MATIC is a program that allows you to turn a tablet into a touch pad. I have been making hotkeys for my dics and aa ability's. Making my hot bars set to key combines. ie ctrl+2 or alt+shift+f1 then marking a key on the tablet do a macro of the combine needed. I also can barrie keys on pages 2 to 10 on hot bars and make macro keys to start those barred keys. I can do this on the tablets or the kb55 I can explain it better in discord if you want to know more. i got so borrowed during covid. if anyone knows what a stream deck is, i have turned this tablets and keyboards into them. anyway hope this helps some

I was about to direct you to a website that I use for help but I can see that you're good. lol I understood a few terms in your post, Touch Screen, hot bars, and a few others.

Geeze Lipitor, about the only thing you're missing is a Spaceball to move your toon's camera around. Not that I would even want to try to get one to work with EQ as an input device, they were awesome when I was doing 3D CAD for the auto industry once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Artulyn View Post
    Geeze Lipitor, about the only thing you're missing is a Spaceball to move your toon's camera around.
    Spaceballs?

0883904330943_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg
    Fanra - 125 Hobbit Druid Semper Brevis! W.E.T.S.U.
    "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek

G910 and G13 are great pieces of equipment. Treat your G13 well, they dont make them anymore.

I use a 502 hero instead of a 600 for two reasons. The 600 feels flimsy and i could not get one to last more than 2 months, and second, I find myself using the buttons on the 502 more than the 600, there is just too many to keep track of.

Thanks for the tip on the MARTIC, i will have to look that up. Anything to make me feel more like Tank

Tank.jpg

We need a wow button!

easily made :)

8. Likes: (1)
    Loagina (08-23-2021)
    I have a Corsair K95 with the 18 'G' keys and I program those to key ccombos like Ctrl+Shift+1 (something I'd never actually use) and then assign those combos to hotbars.