- Hate rises, Prince Tarant Thex falls, and CoTF Tier 1 is HISTORY! Congratulations on the hard work Omani Winter!!
- We don’t care how many Z’s you use, Bazzt Zzrazz, It still spells “WIN” for Omani Winter on Bixie 2!
- We went to smash some Blueberries, but they hid behind their pets. The houses of Thex stay in balance.. for now. OWLs have now completed all the Tier 1A raids!!
- Colony Collapse Disorder – The Bixie Hive goes down, Jacyll is saved, and Omani Winter has another sweet victory!
- Kyle Bayle’s army of undead is no match for Omani Winter as we send them back to the grave!
- Destinea on Omani Winter Recruit Application
- Sinker on Omani Winter Recruit Application
- Boogie Woogie on The Faceless – Meet the OWL Victory Face!!! *\o/*
- Xurbiky on Omani Winter Recruit Application
- Darkfyyre on ♪ ♫ Weeee are the Champions, my friend. And weeee’ll keep on fighting, to the end… ♪ ♫
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Customer Service Notification: Direct Debit Billing August 2, 2014
- Daily Marketplace Sales All Week Long! August 1, 2014
- Death, Death, Death Now Available on Live Servers! August 1, 2014
- Are you ready for Hardcore Heritage zones? August 1, 2014
- SOE Maintenance Notice: July 29, 2014 July 31, 2014
- Crashing? SOE Wants To Know July 3, 2014
- Memorial Day Weekend Double XP May 23, 2014
- 15th Anniversary The Plane of War Raid Permanently Added To Game May 12, 2014
- Double XP: Friday, May 2 through Sunday, May 4 May 2, 2014
- EverQuest To Go All Access April 29 April 22, 2014
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Nice little lock-out timer, too!
Yes, I am aware this is not the right picture, there was some technical difficulty. Between now and when we beat it again, please enjoy instead these substitute beast pictures….